ANTI-STICK COATINGS FOR FOOD INDUSTRY
- Easy depanning of cooked product;
- Possibility of cooking products with regular shape and constant quality;
- Elimination or relevant reduction in the use of grease and separating oils;
- Resistance to extreme temperatures (even more than 300 centigrade degrees in case of some coating versions);
- Resistance to corrosion;
- Low friction coefficient.
THESE FEATURES RESULT IN A WHOLE RANGE OF ADVANTAGES:
minimizing of tin washing, reduction of fire risks in furnaces, longer working life of trays and moulds protected by corrosion caused by humidity, salts and acids present in cooking areas.
PASTRY AND BAKERY INDUSTRY
Anti-Stick Coatings are used in dairying to treat Mozzarella Molding and Stretching machines. Big dimensions machines made with stainless steel are coated on surfaces getting in contact with dairy products. The coating eliminates the accumulation of deposits, prevents the heating of the cheese dough during the process and severely reduces daily cleaning costs.
MANY OTHER USES OF ANTI-STICK COATINGS CAN BE FOUND IN FOOD INDUSTRY:
- Coating on Hoppers, Pastry Cutters, Rounder Machine to grant Anti-sticking properties on raw dough;
- Coating on cooking racks for Crêpes, Crackers and Waffels;
- Coating on metal mould and oven racks for Fish (i.e. Tuna) and Vegetables.